I used 3 fabrics, a celery green print for the background, a lovely green and a lovely pink/orange print for alternating blocks. It really makes a pretty quilt. I pieced and assembled it over 2 afternoons I may make another one once I get over my disappointment of having to trim the blocks down to a smaller size. I used the strip/stratta method to make this one. I may try traditional cutting/piecing next time. I have the perfect fleece print for a backing and it is now in my ' waiting to be sandwiched' pile.
I'm sharing today with Connie at Freemotion By the River and
Be sure to visit these sites to see what other quilters are sharing today.