Sunday, May 7, 2017

Over 60's - Green -OMG

The Over 60's embroidered blocks is one of my monthly projects for the RSC17 at Soscrappy.  This month's color is green.  This weekend I pushed myself to get the block cut and assembled and ready for hand embroidery.  There is alot of pieces in this block.  That's how it came by the name "Over 60's" as there is that many half square triangles in this block.



I am joining up with Pat of Elm Street Quilts for the OMG-One Monthly Goal challenge for May.  My goal is to get the embroidery design stitched in the center.  Linking up here:

                             Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal May Linkup.

Be sure to visit Elm Street Quilts to see what other creative quilters are sharing this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Love the block! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!