Monday, January 22, 2018

Stoplight Quilt

A new finish for my  stash of children quilts.  This project resulted from  the jelly roll challenge instigated last year over on Stashbusters yahoo group.

The Stoplight quilt, measures 44 x 50,  poly batt and multi-color fleece print on the back.  Simple quilting to keep it cuddly (okay, I was in a hurry),  straight lines with FMQ foot.  This would be my first UFO finish of the year, and it's only January.





I used this fleece on the back;



I'm joining some great linky parties this week ,  be sure to visit them to see what other creative quilters are sharing.





Thanks so much for stopping by.  Give yourself a great creative week.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely finish on this one--I really like those color pairings you chose...nice work hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this quilt. The color distribution is very appealing. The fleece backing guarantees it will be cuddly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of scraps! That backing is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how it turned out. Nice fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat,
    I just love this pattern and haven't seen it before. The fabrics look so fun, and great job on a UFO finish already! In mid-January no less. Woot woot! Do you recall the pattern name? I just may need to add this to my ever-growing list of quilts to make. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely a kid-friendly quilt. Congrats! on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic finish Kat! You met the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!