Saturday, April 14, 2018

RSC18 - Yellows

A bit of progress, finished up 7 blocks I term  "20 triangles"  .   I am tiring of making these blocks, but together they make a gorgeous scrappy quilt,  so I press on.

I also made 70 hourglass units for my new RSC project this year.  I have some plans in EQ to tell me how many of each color I will need,  just haven't looked at it too seriously yet.




I'm linking up with Angela of  Soscrappy  today  and  Sunday linking up with Cynthia of   Oh Scrap.  Be sure to visit these sites to see what other quilters are sharing today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

12 comments:

  1. Holy lots of hourglasses! Press on, for sure, as I know, too, how amazing it is to look at the finished quilt and think "I made that!" while others look on in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that sunshine on your design wall is sure to make you a happy quilter!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your 20 triangles blocks, but I have also had that happen where I get tired of making blocks. Keep going, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yellow wall is looking great, yes press on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have got some beautiful blocks there. Love all the yellows. I am anxious to see how you put all of the color together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Quiet interesting how you are going to put them together (i.e. the blocks on the lower right hand side!) Can get boring, I get to a point and move to something else for a while and then come back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once you get all those blocks into a quilt, it will be worth the monotony of sewing all those bits together. It is going to be lovely. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovin' all those yellow triangles together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there a pattern for this? I have admired it for awhile and want to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your yellow wall is looking great, yes press on.
    ทางเข้า D2BET

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!