Saturday, May 5, 2018

RSC18 - Pink for May

This is what I've done during stolen moments this week.  It is not my usual RSC projects this year, but I can share because it used up most of my pinks (which I don't have alot of anyway).

This fun project would only take one full day to assemble, if you have the whole day to work on it.  It was so fast, the flying geese units are jumbo size.  I expect lots of fun when I get to quilt on it.  It is a free pattern offered here : 



This is folded in half vertically to fit on my design wall for a photo, it actually measures 72 x 81.  There was a flying geese challenge on the Stashbusters list  and this project certainly busted some stash.  I know ....  that black and white checked fabric will make you dizzy  and I wanted to get it used up.



I am linking up with Angela of Soscrappy.  Be sure to visit there to see what other creative quilters are sharing today.

Thanks so much for stopping by.

7 comments:

  1. Kat, your pink quilt looks like it was so much fun indeed! I'm glad you could steal a few minutes at a time this week to get it done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Kat; I especially like that floral band that pops...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice quilt. Good use of your fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of all those fabrics in such a bold graphic design...they all play so well together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!